Social Media Trends in Education
The annual Class Intercom Social Media Trends in Education report takes a look into how K-12 public and private schools are using social media to communicate and educate. The 2020 report saw some notable changes as schools globally took on educating and communicating in a pandemic.
The report includes:
- How schools are leveraging social media in the pandemic
- Social media management tools and process are being utilized
- How schools are using social media in communications
- Paid social media use statistics in schools
- Social media strategies and plans look for 2021